Who are we?
We are a Scottish based destination management company that designs bespoke itineraries and creates tours and vacations for large and small groups of visitors from around the world. We are here to create your ideal vacation, design your itinerary, make all the arrangements in advance so that it all works like a Swiss watch.
Who are our clients?
We have been supplying our services to thousands of happy clients since 1997 and this web site has been designed to give you a flavour of the range of opportunities available. You can include as much or as little as you like. Some groups like each day planned out for them. Others prefer more of a go-as-you-please tour where each day is a new day and you can go at your own pace. The only item pre-booked is that night’s accommodation – what you do each day is up to you.
When international guests select Scotland for their next destination to visit, they usually have a reason. Please have a look at the list of activities and see if some of them are of interest to you. You may select one or two activities you wish included in your trip or you may select one or two each day.
Start planning your vacation now
We will supply you with:
- day-by day itinerary planning service
- a selection of hotels that we know you will enjoy
- activities and attractions that you are interested in
- all your ground transport either in self-drive cars or minivans or with your own driver
- a proposed itinerary in the first instance, which is then refined and adjusted until eventually it delivers the experience that you want
- a detailed FINAL ITINERARY a few weeks before you arrive so you are well prepared for your Scotland adventure.
- a meet and greet service on your arrival and make sure you have all the right information to have a great trip
- 24 hours support service when you are here to resolve any issues that make crop up during your trip
WHO BOOKS TRIPS WITH US?
- Families looking to explore a new country
- Groups of friends all with the same or similar interests… amazing accommodations, great food experiences, some golf, some walking, some history, castles or whisky distilleries
- Clubs and organisations. We have supplied tours for a wide range of clubs and organisations such as photographic clubs with tutorial courses in landscape and composition, highland dancing clubs in the US wanting their dancers to compete in Highland Games in Scotland, classic car rally allowing drivers to enjoy their cars and the country
- Clan Gatherings in particular the Kincaid Clan who have had gatherings with 50 – 90 members
- Corporate groups involving annual away weekends, product training seminars with leisure activities and gala dinners
- company sales meetings and board meetings
- birthday bashes for those reaching 40,50, 60, or 70 wishing to celebrate it with a fun time in Scotland
- re-unions with all university college or school friends
- Golfers groups. Of course, Scotland is the Home of Golf, so a major part of our business is arranging golf tours. We have a separate web site dealing with this sport so if you wish a golf tour please visit scotlandgolftours.com. If you just wish a few games of golf included in your trip at either the major championship courses or inexpensive local courses, please let us know. Some courses carry stocks of rental clubs, others don’t so we will make whatever arrangements are required. Remember it is daylight unit 10 pm + in June so if some of the group want an evening game arranged after the scheduled day’s activities that can often be easily arranged.
If any of these situations to apply to you, then contact us and we will call you to talk through the style and style of tour you wish arranged.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
There are so many great reasons to come to Scotland we have compiled a list of what we consider our top attractions. Have a look and see if any of these “float your boat”. Let us know what you would like to do, and we will schedule it in if possible.
Please complete the enquiry form and submit it to us. We will make contact with you shortly thereafter to discuss you trip. Having fun with friends, family or colleagues is all part of the experience.
I hope to be welcoming you to Scotland soon.